Fructose-Free | Gluten-Free | Soy-Free | Dairy-Free | LCHF | Vegan
VFuel Endurance Gel was created and tested by endurance runners on the rocky trails of Colorado. Developed for endurance athletes to provide superior quality nutrition during endurance sports events.
Athletes can fuel exclusively on VFuel during long distance events because the ingredients keep the glycogen levels in your liver consistent. VFuel is comprised of Maltodextrin, Dextrose and MCT oil. As with other energy gels, VFuel has Maltodextrin as the primary carbohydrate, but from there we deviate from that path completely. Most other gels use fructose, some sort of rice syrup or evaporated cane juice, all containing Fructose. VFuel uses Dextrose as its secondary carbohydrate. This blend of Maltodextrin and Dextrose means that athletes will not experience spikes and dips, and makes it the most digestible endurance gel on the market.
It is also the only energy gel containing MCT oil for smooth energy and better mental clarity. The inclusion of MCT oil supports the fat oxidation process in fat adapted athletes throughout training and racing. MCT oil also allows for easy consumption of the delicious flavours while you’re moving.
This revolutionary formula is what sets VFuel apart from the rest!
- Easily digestible allowing continuous flow of energy to muscles
- Long-lasting energy to enhance performance
- Enhances and maintains mental clarity and concentration
- Promotes faster recovery and reduces muscle soreness and fatigue
- Minimal caffeine, sodium, and potassium
- Each packet of VFuel contains 100 calories
- Only energy gel on the market with MCT Oil, Maltodextrin and Dextrose
Also available in a 6 and 24 Pack of gels, see store.
How to use:
Take one serving 15 minutes before your workout/race. After that, take one serving every 30/45 minutes as you see fit. Always follow with water.